Prospective franchise owners can secure an Apollo Care territory for £20,000 + VAT. Some additional start-up and working capital will also be required.
A complete breakdown of this investment and further details of the Franchise Package will be supplied to qualifying applicants.
The Apollo Care franchise package includes:
- Franchisee initial training programme, ongoing training and support which includes coaching and mentoring
- Franchisee licence for defined territory, operating systems and manual
- Regular territory visits and team audit
- Initial marketing material
- Care planner software
- Registration of regulatory bodies
- HR advice and support services
- Support with marketing plans
- Policies and procedure manual
- Service user documentation
- Care staff documentation, including handbook and contact
- Website page on Apollo Care site
- Set up of social media business sites
- Access to our social media support page
Why this price?
We feel our costs are very reasonable given the value you will receive and we have outlined our costs in comparison to competing franchise licence vendors in the table below.
We want to reduce the financial boundaries to allow the RIGHT person to apply for a franchise with Apollo Care. To us, this is more important than the financial gain of the franchise sale. We care about our well-established brand and the quality of our applicants. It’s essential that our franchise owners have a commitment to the improvement of care services across the UK.
You may be able to access funds to purchase your franchise through Start Up Direct, who offer funding, mentoring and support. If you are considering this option, do contact us for information.
While every effort has been made to ensure the profitability of the Apollo Care franchise, individual earnings are still largely dependent on personal efforts and tenacity. Enquirers will be provided with income projections and other detail with their professional advisors.
We strongly recommend that you seek advice, conduct a thorough evaluation of your preferred territory, and draw up a business plan for your chosen location.